Manual on Orange website (only in Spanish).
There are 4 lights on left side of the device from which it is possible to determine status of the device.
When all 4 lights are on, the connection should be working.
On the bottom you’ll find the wireless network name (Red Wifi) and password (Clave Wifi) for it (these can be changed).
How to access the modem
- Attach an Ethernet cable from one of the numbered Ethernet ports on the router to the Ethernet port on your computer.
- Open your Internet browser and enter “http://192.168.1.1” in the address bar. Press “Enter.”
- Enter the user name and password for the router. If you haven’t changed these settings previously username is: admin and password is: admin.
Gestión -> Idioma / Management -> Language
If you prefer English you can change language of the device.
This modem only works with Orange or YA.com. It might work also in some other providers line but this depends of the configuration the provider is using.
Configuration depends of your internet provider and you must have the necessary information to be able to use this modem. (More help here: Configuration data of Spanish broadband providers)
What you need to know is:
- Modulation mode of ADSL (usually automatic)
- Connection protocol (Dynamic IP, Static IP, PPPoE, PPPoA)
- Encapsulation (VC-MUX, LLC)
- Username and password (usually only within PPPoE and PPPoA connections)
If your connection is using PPPoE or PPPoA you have to set up username and password for the connection and choose the right protocol.
Wireless Network Setup
Wireless -> Basic
You can change
- wireless network name (SSID),
- Network Authentication (should be WPA-PSK or WPA2-PSK, do NOT use WEP),
- set your wifi password (WPA Pre-Shared Key (at least 8 figures)) and
- WPA Encryption (TKIP, AES or TKIP+AES).
Change the default password
Management -> Access Control -> Passwords
You should also change the modems default password to prevent anyone except you accessing it. There are 3 different types of user accounts; admin, support and user and it is recommanyou should at least change admin password.
This page tells IP-addresses (blurred) of the connection and whether it’s working.
Advanded Status -> Statistics -> ADSL
On this page you can see various statistics about your ADSL-line, for example how fast your connection is (Downstream).
Restore default settings
Management -> Settings -> Restore default
Sometimes it is necessary to reset the modem and this can made directly from the router or from behind the router using some sharp needle etc. and pushing Reset-button for 10 seconds. This resets all confugration.